I remember your twinkling eyes,
Looking out of the window when it rains,
I lay alone; you are not with me,
And my lonely heart pains…
My mind travels all the way for you,
But the distances take you far again,
Memories are as green as the surrounding,
But today I stand-alone again,
My love longs for you to come back,
And my lonely heart pains…
Surrounding so wet with the rain,
And my heart damp with wet instance,
My moist eyes review them,
And my empty embrace feels your presence.
I remember me getting annoyed,
And you so amused by the playful rain,
I never liked the rains,
And you loved the showers bathing the plains.
“Damp atmosphere, mud on shoes and puddles all over,
Traffic jam, delayed tasks, I hate rains!”
“Wet soil smelling so exotic, ambiance so romantic,
Traffic jam makes you stay with me longer, I love rains!”
Then I remember you pulling me in your arms,
Your arms so warm… And my lonely heart pains…
“Romantic! Waiting under some stinky shade,
Trying to keep you dry, such shades and romantic?”
“You try to hide from it, and it changes it direction,
And make you wet, you move closer to me, isn’t it romantic?”
Then with a fake annoyance I look at you,
Next moment I’m in your arms, and it rains…
It rains heavily and the memories blur,
And my lonely heart pains…
This is the space where one will get a glimpse of every human emotion, and anyone could easily identify with it as this blog doesn't include any content like in inspirational books or notes... its just a vision of what lies beneath every face, whether beautiful or ugly.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment