Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Always live on a hope

When i was asked to make a decision... I dint know i'll have to choose between the paths on which i have walked halfway. I managed to perform a circus by putting my each foot on two different paths... Paths which were diverse... Diverse in motto... Diverse in thoughts and diverse on the geographical plains...

I was managing to walk on both coz a bit of absence from one was not a grave mistake... The delay and a bit of negligence could be condoned... None of the path was so demanding... But now both the paths are roaring aloud to seek my attention. Who do i attend???

I have finally realised i can't walk on two paths at a time... Their diversity is tearing me apart and i can't tear myself in pieces to be a part of each boulevard...

It was not a simple decision to make... One path was simple and straight while the other had sharp turns and upheavals... One was like a smooth ride in a limousine and other had vibe of a roller coaster ride on a rowdy racing bike... One was a rose bed other had adventure... One had cosy warmth of an adoring companion and other had the thrill of fighting alone...

How i wish to be walking on both... How i wish i could live two lives in a lifetime... Oh how i wish... I crave for the peace... But can't abandon the adventure... They say i m being selfish... How ,i ask??? Both are my choices and i choose the one i fancy...

I have made my decision... So am i happy??? I dunno... I ll always crave for the other... No matter which one i had chosen... Yes one thing i am sure of... The people on the abandoned path are and will be better off me...

No comments:

Post a Comment