Monday, April 12, 2010

I… Who I am?
I belong to past, I live in present
And will exist in future.
Yesterday born, today lives,
And will survive till end of time.


I am as bright as self-respect,
Yet darker than the ego.
I stand tall with pride of my achievements,
Yet slouch with my secret crimes hidden deep.


I am the most formidable, yet so vulnerable,
I am brilliant as diamond, yet as dark as coal,
I am robust and yet so fragile,
I am tyrant at times yet a drudge,
I am an autocrat, yet suppressed as slave.


I live in ambience of desires,
Yet my heart still so chastened.
I am as virgin as love,
Yet as sinful as lust.


I am tempting, yet so repelling,
I am lovable, yet so much hated,
I am respected, yet so envied,
I am sharply defined, yet so unexplained,
I am simple, yet so complicated.


I am as unfolded as an open book,
Yet so much draped by mystic robe.
I am the aura of sacred angel,
Yet have supreme power of evil.


I am rejuvenated, yet keep lingering on,
I am the Renaissance; yet live in Dark Age,
I am antique, yet so newfangled,
I am liberal, yet so orthodox,
I am free, yet tied as a prisoner.


I am awake and alert,
Yet so intoxicated and bewitched.
I am bright as the burning fire,
Yet so fuelled out in depth.


I am the energy, yet so exhausted myself,
I am steadfast rock, yet so much eroded,
I am vibrant, yet so pale,
I am a smile, yet a trickle of tear,
I am still, yet run with pace of time.


I am alive in the sweet memories,
Yet so forgotten and overlooked.
I am as rhyming as a poem,
Yet so cliché like a journal.


I am lucid, yet so dry.
I am vital, yet a corpse,
I am the creator, yet so ruined myself,
I am a romantic fiction, yet a ruthless fact,
I am a century, yet gliding like a moment.


I am the water quenching others,
Yet so thirsty and craving.
I am ceased with everlasting orgasm,
Yet so parched with longing desires.


I am famous, yet so notorious,
I am the Supreme truth, yet so spurious,
I am the deity myself, yet a demon,
I am intuitive, yet so disillusioned,
I am clear, yet so mystic.


I…I… and I,
The whole world revolves around I
I am cosmic, I am occult,
I am the penance, I am the pleasure,
I am the solitude, I am the crowd,
I am a spectator, I am a critic.


I…I… and I,
Everything starts from I and ends on I
I create, I destroy,
I am the mother, yet a brutal killer,
I am the pleader, I am the judge,
I am the culprit; I am the defending lawyer,
I pass sentence against myself,
I hang myself till death
And like a Phoenix,
I rise again from my own ashes.


I… I… and the mighty I stand tall again
To create, to destroy,
To give birth, and to kill brutally,
To plead, and to judge,
To commit crime and defend again,
To burn into ashes and rise again…

No comments:

Post a Comment