Sky was filled with stars
So pretty and amazing was the sight
Every sunset was scary for me
But this was the loveliest night
Every fading sunray brought me
Closer to a scary nightmare
But today this night is
So cheerful & glowing as a fanfare
Strange & scary dreams
Made me awake & scream
But this pretty glowing night
Brought for me a new dream
Steadily & stealthily came
In my dreams a stranger
Unknown was his identity
& Unknown was the stranger
Thorny world became
A feathery soft paradise
Stinking humid atmosphere
Was filled cool & fragrant breeze
I asked the breeze
Who was he?
Breeze told that,
No one else than thee
I didn’t believe & so asked the buds
Who was the unknown?
They asked me to ask myself &
I’ll find him on my own
I kept searching him
In myself
No one I found
Neither him nor myself
The a blowing wind
Brought near me
A strong husky voice
And this voice exclaimed me
LETS MEET AT THE HORIZON
Next day arose
And I was awake
I got ready to reach
Horizon for his sake
The blowing wind came
And I followed it
I walked and walked &
Chased it day & night
Days came & went &
In same pace years past
I was in search of horizon
But where was it at last?
Then I met a person in saffron wear
And a glowing hallo round his head
There’s no such horizon its just
A lovely imagination, he said
All my dreams and life
Was badly shattered
I just wondered how could
A stranger made me flatter
Imaginary was the
Lovely unknown stranger
No blowing wind &
Horizon was nowhere
I was broken & sat on a stone
Again came the blowing wind
And said, “COME TO THE HORIZON”
Flowers again bloomed in my mind
But the man with the hallo
And the saffron wear
Caught my sight and I shouted back
HORIZON IS NOWHERE
HORIZON IS NOWHERE
HORIZON IS NOWHERE…
No comments:
Post a Comment