A wild fantasy or just an inquisitive move,
Or an immature dream in its adolescence,
A spiritual journey or deplorable sin,
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
I can’t make out what it was…
A moment when I possessed you,
Or the moment I lost myself…
A romantic melody floating in air or a lament,
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
Not a night of blue moon but a rainy noon,
No cool breeze but monsoon winds blowing,
Not the fragrance of blossom but aroma of wet soil,
No candle lights but dark sky bright with lightening,
An impetuous ride of whims or floating in clouds,
Sailing in the oceans of emotions or drowning in depth,
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
Were my steps drawn first or it was you who began,
Every move of your hand seemed fair,
Your hot breath on my nape tickled me or,
Drops of water trickling down of my hair.
Your lips burnt mine with the warm ecstasy
Rustling of rain was echoing everywhere,
An emotional storm or just a vivid crescent
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
In the warm circle of your arms I felt imprisoned,
My craving lonely soul was possessed by your serenity,
Your intense grip on me made me inseparable from you
I was part of you but was trying to escape for my own identity,
For a moment I lost it and felt free of all the worldly anxieties,
And my mind reached the height of tranquility,
Lightening passed through my spine, seemed so pleasant,
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
Our damp bodies met and our souls caressed each other,
My heart moistened and my eyes were wet with pleasure,
Emotions hardened and collided in variance,
And we explored a new world of exotic treasure,
A wave of nervous tremor passed through deep inside,
A light of intense passion encircled us and the moment was over,
Was it the end or a new beginning of yet another moment?
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
A malicious plans of my destiny or happened by chance,
I bloomed like a flower with wetness of your passion,
Chastened virginity broke all the barriers of morals,
And the immortal part of me woke up with sensation,
I touched the softest textures of the life so vivid,
And my parched desires found ultimate destination,
Lust in disguise of desire or just a curiosity so innocent
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
A ritual bound by vogue, or an experience of lifetime,
Or a trap of desires that stuck me in a beautiful crime,
I still can’t make out what it was…
A moment when I possessed you, or the moment I lost myself…
Tying in a bond with no name,
An era of loneliness and saga of destruction of myself…
A wild fantasy or just an inquisitive move,
Or an immature dream in its adolescence,
A spiritual journey or deplorable sin,
An exotic imagination or an endless moment…
No comments:
Post a Comment